Our Pre-Intermediate 120-hour General Language course consists of two parts of 60 hourseach (Pre-Intermediate 1 and Pre-Intermediate 2).
This course is ideal for those who already have an elementary knowledge of the selected language and wish to progress in it.
You will work with students of your level in order to develop real communication skills.
This course will enable you to:
• Understand the essential information in a clear standard speech on familiar topics encountered at work, school, hobbies, etc.
• Understand the essential information of radio or television programs on current topics or topics of personal or professional interest when the broadcast is relatively slow and clear.
• Understand texts written in common everyday language.
• Treat most situations that may occur while traveling in a region where the selected language is spoken and engage in unprepared conversations about familiar topics (eg: family, hobbies, work, travel and news).
• Use basic expressions to describe experiences and events.
• Express and explain opinions and plans in brief.
• Describe the plot of a book or a movie and describe your reactions
• Write a simple coherent text on familiar topics
• Write personal letters describing experiences and feelings.