Our elementary 120-hour General Language course consists of two parts of 60 hours each (Elementary 1 and Elementary 2). This course is ideal for those who already have a basic knowledge of the selected language. You will work with students of your level, in order to develop concrete communication skills.
The A 2 level course will enable you to:
• Understand expressions and vocabulary related to areas of immediate personal relevance and understand the essential information in brief, clear, and simple messages.
• Read short texts and identify the main and specific information mentioned in simple and/or common documents.
• Communicate in contexts of common and routine tasks that require a direct exchange of information on familiar topics and activities.
• Use a variety of sentences and expressions to describe in basic terms your family and other people, your living conditions, your education and your current or lastjob.
• Write simple, brief notes and messages on topics in areas of urgent need. Write a very simple personal letter.